Live-cooking on teppanyaki table combined with unique culinary show.
Japanese dumplings, choice of:
Vegetarian. Spicy. Chef’s Recommendation. All dishes are available for take away.
Some products may contain traces of seasame seeds and nuts. Please do not hesitate to ask your waiter or chef
if you have any dietary requirements. We add 10% of service charge to the bill. All prices include VAT.
You can learn more about the cookies we use, or disable them in the settings. p> p>
You can adjust all cookie settings by going through the tabs on the left. p>
On 25 May 2018 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) begins. In connection with it, we are obliged to inform you about the following facts and rights:
1. We process only your e-mail address and first and last name
2. The administrator of personal data is: Vectra Polska Spółka z o.o. From the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Twarda. 4, 00-105 registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000500433 NIP 5252581720, represented by a Member of the Board - Katarzyna Wiśniewska firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 734 138 822
3. Personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (RODO), among others, for the purpose of sending a newsletter, presenting commercial offers and conducting promotional activities.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of data makes it impossible to receive messages from us.
5. Personal data will be kept until the day you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
6. You have the right to request access to personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit their processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to the processing of personal data,
7. The recipients of personal data are servicing the administrator of the PR, IT company and external accounting services
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
Strictly necessary cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences regarding cookie settings. p>
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that each time you visit this site you must enable or disable cookies.